There are 2 existing methods to measure your size. Applying both of them, ensure a better accurancy.
- Take a ring that belongs to you (in preference regular single circle, without stones);
- With a ruler, measure the maximum internal diameter.
- Checking on the size tab, you’ll find the corresponding size.
- Cut a small piece of thread, ribbon or a paper tape (not an elastic material);
- Wrap it around your finger, not too tight for an accurate measurement.
- Put it flat and with a ruler measure the length. This misure is the circumference of your finger.
- Repeat the process for a better accurancy and check the size tab, you’ll find the corresponding size.